MANIFESTO MARLOTA (2004)
· We defend forgotten values
· We take pride in our traditional methods of tailoring and sewing
· Being local makes our product universal
· We never choose the simplest way, always the better one
· We pamper every piece of clothing to make it unique : quality can’t be reached without love
· The value of our garments is esthetic, timeless and tangible, maintaining ethical margins
· We believe in relationships, we build them with commitment, respect and honesty
· We listen and we share
· We enjoy what we do
· We grow as we learn
MANIFESTO MARLOTA TOWARDS A NEW NORMALITY ( March 2020 )
· Design and production of our clothes 100% locally, in Spain, and we have done so for the past 15 years.
· We claim to produce and consume less, but with more quality.
· We continue believing in arts and recovering the value of crafts, in balance with innovation.
· Our pieces are always timeless and they will accompany you for years.
· There is no sustainability without timelessness. Permanence over time for responsible consumption.
·We believe in the value of our products that’s why we do not have sales.
· We invite you to slow down the pace of fashion in order to enjoy the process and the results.
· We propose you to recover the collective consciousness from the individual and embrace change.
· As our claim says “Less is enough”